Saturday, June 8, 2013

My pearls, not bubbles...

My blog is a canvass of my thoughts and feelings, it is my own pillow that is always ready to give me relief and comfort, and my most patient listener with very big ears to fan even my soul. Whatever I put in my blog is the out-pour of my inner self that others don't see, my soft tough thoughts which I now allowed to  be seen. My blog is very precious to me and I don't intend to blow bubbles here, I'm making my pearls here...

                                                                                     (photo taken from the Internet)

Mollusks are great developers, formers, reformers and transformers...for out of dirt they can create precious pearls. When a dirt come inside a mollusk, it wont spit out the dirt, instead it will capture the dirt and cover it with its saliva substance, till it gets bigger and harder, and soon it will become pearl...precious pearl...

No comments:

Post a Comment