Sunday, April 28, 2013

Passion on wind chimes and golden showers...

Last birthday on a retreat I was looking for a golden shower tree but found nothing in Ma. Aurora and Baler. It's just my wish to have a  birthday picture with a golden shower tree on its blooming season. When I arrived home I found my chime tree blooming with flowers like golden showers. It's actually a narra tree which I called my chime tree.

Before my 50th birthday I told my loved ones and friends that I would like to collect 50 wind chimes to hang on my narra tree. It's my way of making my 50th birthday different from my other birthdays. I thank the people who answered to my request... For 3 years now some of the chimes were thrown away by typhoons, but most of them survived till now. At bedtime I would hear the music of the chimes, as if singing voices of the people who gave me those chimes.

A friend asked me on my previous birthday...do you still like a chime for a gift? My answer... oh yes, I love to..will always ! Why so much passion on chimes? Because with chimes I feel the the company of its giver... singing to me when the wind blows...

Music and flowers like golden showers...from my chime tree...
Well?...Still collecting wind chimes... :-)

                                                                                                              (LettuzWakenSy's photo@jsfarm)


And hopefully this rainy season we would be able to plant Golden Showers too...in the years to come I would like to have photos like these from my own yard... it's a passion





                                                                                                                         (photos from the Internet)




No comments:

Post a Comment